Thursday, August 30, 2012

You Can Go Your Own Way

 
So, this morning I have a dream.
 
 
A group of people and I were setting out to accomplish something, I can't remember, it was by an ocean and a rocky shoreline.
 
 
I see an Indian being handed a feather fan as he is told be an unseen voice of an Elder that he has to follow his own path.
 
This man had 3 lines carved out of his face in a sweeping design, as if the flesh was removed precisely and for great purpose. 3 curved long rectangles from by the ear to cheek.
 
 
I got excited since I thought it represented me, but the voice that spoke to him spoke behind me and said "This is his path he must go on, not your path. You will have yours as well."
 
I woke up and have been confused about this.
 
 
 
Today I was informed that an old friend/nemesis that I have much respect for has chosen to "go his own way."
 
Smooth sailing, old chap. there will always be a few lighthouses lit upon rocky shores.
 
 
This one's for you: