Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Moose Dreams

I had a dream this morning that I had this shotgun because somebody was coming around my house. Didn't want other people showed up it ended up being a sawed off shotgun and I walked around the side of the house and what I saw was a huge moose. It was white with a little grey huge antlers somebody was there with me but I don't know who it was the moose charge me so I shot at it but the gun only puffed smoke. The moose didn't seem to notice the gun but it slowrd down and stopped when it got to me and I reached out and I was able to pet it and it was actually nuzzling me. Then its mate walked up out of nowhere beside it and I was also able to pet it. I glanced to the person standing next to me and I said "I wonder if this could be a vision?" Then it faded away to my alarm going off.