Friday, September 7, 2012

Dream A Little Dream with Me


So, I had a dream last night that I was sitting down to dinner with a girl's parents. Not sure what any of them look like or who the girl was.

I look down at my plate and I had a piece of sliced steak on my fork. I stopped and said "oh crap, I'm not supposed to be eating red meat right now." I then looked around and said "oh, ok, this is just a dream so I'm still good." I then went off into some other dream I suppose.

This is the second dream in a week where I stopped myself and realized it was a dream, but for some reason, I still proceeded with the 'play going on.'

I am thinking this is just setting the stage for when I realize I'm in a dream and then can gain creative control over it.

The analogy in this dream was someone had me doing something I didn't want to do, and didn't realize it until too late.