Friday, September 7, 2012

But Somehow We Missed Out On The Pot Of Gold

I look at my life and wonder why I don't have the things I always thought I wanted.

A loving wife

A decent job I could have fun at

Kid or kids to be proud of and celebrate silly little things like Christmas morning with

Just to find happiness


I never wanted a lot of money, just to be comfortable. I never wanted a flashy car or a big house, those are just things.

So, I wonder, how did I end up marrying 3 times, divorcing 3 times, and never having any children or any relationships that really worked long term.

Where is my Pot of Gold?



Everyone defines their pot of gold differently. It's generally the things they feel they lost out on due to a decision made, or unmade.

Some people seem to have found theirs, or have brainwashed themselves into thinking they did while suffering continual abuses. Good for them.