Friday, November 2, 2012

Oh I've finally decided my future lies Beyond the yellow brick road

Worst thing about having no social networking... no place to randomly post funny shit.

Oh, wait.





You're welcome.



I'll title this image "online dating after seeing someone for a week."


*note* this is not directed at any specific individuals (if you can't read the previous words, then please, don't try emailing, you will just hurt yourself.)


I have a lot of free time now that I'm not responding to Facebook posts and reading about everyone's personal dramas. Yes, I have them myself, but I don't go repeatedly out of my way to get into them again.

Being released from the onus of "post the right comment, or you'll piss someone off" has been a blessing. Yes, I do feel a bit isolated now, but perhaps that's a good thing. At least I don't have people in my life that I don't really ever talk to commenting on what I should do or what I shouldn't have said.

So, I survived the past few terrible nights and released a lot of depression last night. Today is further work, but the prevailing theme being impermanence.

What's the future hold? I don't really care at this moment.

I'm existing, that's a start.

Last night I watched "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World" great movie and one of the actors commented on his "end of the world soundtrack" that the best thing he could think of to do would be to go to wherever Elton John was and listen to him play "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" while the humanity comes crashing into nonexistence.