Friday, November 2, 2012

*insert song title here*

Ok, so I'm blogging on my phone and there's no easy way for all the fancy cut and paste.

First off, sorry to all my readers that now have to check under their beds each time they get up tonight due to the animated gif on the last post :)

So, I had a "energy balancing" performed tonight after work by a friend and healer. She said I was so closed off from the neck down it took a lot just to set me "right" again. She warned for me to take it easy and drink lots of water.

She said I had a lot of emotional baggage. She had no idea how much and I didn't tell her is the one year anniversary of the final breakup with Erica.

It also meant it was a year ago that I learned she would take the girls that called me "daddy" out of my life.

It was a sad day, but I understood. Ends up, she had been talking to her ex boyfriend again and he had been filling her head full of doubts.

My main complaint was the timing. I had just come back from Nawlins. It would have been better to break up before since I could have really got my party on down there. Ah well, another time.

I am feeling better today, but due to this "energy balancing" it feels also like someone kicked my ass. Pain all over in my joints like I've been totally worked over. I have been pretty closed off for some time now.

So, on that note, I'm going to sleep.

I have been thinking about adopting a dog or two (I'm gone all day, it needs a partner in crime.) So I'll be checking out the animal rescue foundation's potential pets tomorrow.

To part, a picture of me and my pal Henri...