Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Take the chance and roll the dice

No, I didn't "unfriend you." I deleted all my social networking profiles.

That also means it will be a rare thing if anyone sees this since I'm not publishing it to any social feeds.

If we were truly "Friends" you would have my number or email address, or know who to get them from.


I don't want this life.

This life has been full of pain, ridicule, exclusion, and loneliness.

Nobody takes this seriously how much I hurt and how often.

I'm only typing this blog in case something happens. No, this is not a suicide note. I'm not going to hurt myself, at least not in that way. I've been hurt enough already.

My family turned its back on me last year in favor of a felon that knowingly robbed them of thousands.

I don't have many people I can call "close friends." I've lost most due to betrayal or ending of relationships.

I've never done drugs, never been charged with a crime, (barely any traffic tickets), and loved with my whole heart when I loved. What has this gotten me? A career? money? I could be a millionaire and things would be the same.

I should be taking my son trick-or-treating for his second Halloween tonight. But, alas, he lies cold in a box. Again, nothing I did.



Just think on this every time you are cruel or don't care. Each time, each person, slowly turning the knife in another.

Welcome to earthly existence. Work so you can buy food, clothing, and shelter, so that you can survive to work more for more food, clothing, and shelter. The cycle goes round and round.

There's the meaning of life for you, to exist as long as possible.

The Bill of Rights entitles us to the "pursuit of happiness" good luck, keep chasing it.