Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights

My boss passed away yesterday.

Not much to say so I'll just post what I put on our company Facebook site:

To our social networking family and friends:

Bryan Sensintaffar, CEO and President of PCCS, passed away Monday afternoon.

Bryan’s work legacy stands as a monument to personal dignity and a commitment to customer service.

Bryan was a loving father, husband, son, and an excellent employer. He inspired his staff to always put the customer’s needs first and encouraged us to always pull together as
a team when we faced tough problems. Bryan encouraged respect, service, teamwork, and worked hard to bring out the best in us all.

We have been pulling together for months now during his absence and illness, and have been able to keep standards high, response times short, and customers satisfied as if he was sitting in the office. We shall continue to push ourselves and band together in this difficult time and look towards the future to continue his legacy.

We at PCCS thank all of you that are customers, business partners, friends and family for your support through the years and ask for your continued support as we maintain and grow in the way Bryan would have wanted.

Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
 
 
 
Here was an interview he did for a commercial one of the last times he was in the office.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
you know they'll  learn 
more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.