Friday, January 11, 2013

Set time destination to 1986!




To preface this Dream, I was watching Iron Man 2 last night while doing some work and also on Pawn Stars, someone tried to sell them a jet. The relevance will be come obvious.

So, I was Dreaming and I found myself in a situation, not sure what was going on but I walked into this jet that was big enough for commercial travel, more the size of a stealth fighter, but white and had a few luxury leather seats. Everything was white inside except for the tan leather seats.

I looked down and noticed I had my Iron Man briefcase suit with me since I realized I would be going back before I created the technology, but I wasn't thinking I was Tony Stark, I was just me.

The flight attendants told us we would be going back to 1986 and we had very limited time to talk to our younger selves.

After we jumped back to 1986, it was easy to locate my younger self. I sat down and talked to him (I was 12 in 1986.) What did I say? Well, of course I told him some women to avoid. Cautioned him on a few women to get involved with especially gave him knowledge of the three ex-wives I have. I told him he would just have to use his best judgement at the time. There was one specific event I warned him to avoid at all costs (but I won't go into that here.)

I then checked my watch and realized the time window was close. I tried to locate the ship but it wasn't around. Then I was told that at the proper time, I would fade out of that consciousness and into the consciousness of the "me" that would be back at the time I left. My first alarm went off and I quickly swiped it off, knowing I wasn't fully integrated back into this timeline. When my 2nd alarm went off I woke up and looked around. I felt something important had changed.  Was it external? No, my environment seemed the same. there may be something but I feel something has changed internally.

Obviously my younger self didn't listen when I said to take it easy on the pizza and milkshakes, nothing has changed there. :D




Any responsible blogger wouldn't post about time travel without a nod to the greatest time travel trilogy of the 80's. (Especially since my dream destination was 1986.)