Monday, September 10, 2012

I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes


 
ALMOST VACATION TIME!
 
 
Once a year I get to visit with some of my most beloved spiritual family.
 
Highlights for this year:
 
Seafood Gorging
Apple orchard
Dreaming Workshop
Riverfront Lunch
Family Dinner
King Tut Exhibit (I hope)
 
 
 
All in a few days, should be a blast!
 
Synchronicities have brought me around to creating healing items again. Packing up my Native herbs, stones, leather, and fabrics for some special communal moments on the trip. Lots of work to get prepared and only a few nights left.
 
 
(not my bundle, just a cool picture)
 

 
For the first time in years, I'm going on vacation with no romantic attachments back home. This will allow me to fully focus on the "now" during the trip and not worry about someone being jealous back home.
 
I'm not going to strive for romantic attachments anymore. It's ok if I'm single. I feel I am going to need to focus on community more than myself. I'm looking forward to increasing my circle of friends. This includes a moratorium on "casual" encounters. I'm very much done with confusing the issue.
 

For those that wonder what I do, I walk the Medicine Wheel.
 
I don't go by anyone's standards, I do my best to listen to the spirits and the winds. Sometimes a stone will be in one location, sometimes in another. sometimes one herb will be burned first, sometimes last. Such was the way of things and they are the same for me.

Sometimes we get Buffalo, often we get Coyote ;)
 
I look forward to sharing this with my Brother in Seattle so we can dance the roads together.